Curtis 15HP 120 Gallon | 42.6 CFM at 175 PSI | CA E15 3Phase Horizontal UltraPack 208-460V
Ships Factory Direct
CA Series compressors aren’t just built to handle harsh environments — they’re also available in a wide range of configurations to meet your exact application. You’ll get the rugged construction you desire in the configuration you need.
For automotive, light industrial and other challenging applications, CA Series compressors are built to last. Components are selected based on durability and performance, ensuring that your CA Series compressor delivers reliable performance in demanding applications. Precision-machined components and a dedication to materials of construction that are meant for real world working conditions further assure long-term durability.
CA Series compressors are already an outstanding value, and an FS-Curtis Ultra Pack gives you even more. An Ultra Pack includes a CA Series compressor fully packaged with the most common options and accessories. You’ll save money and time by getting it all in one package, and you’ll be assured of increasing air quality while reducing maintenance needs. Industry-leading five-year bumper-to-bumper warranty available.
The Most Durable Pump Construction Available – Meticulous Material Selection Ensures Long-Term Reliability.
- 100% cast-iron cylinders and cylinder heads
- Long-lasting, corrosion-resistant crankshaft
- Reduces thermal stress for increased reliability
- Deep-finned cast-iron cylinders and cylinder head for cool operation
- Slow-turning pump increases pump life
Industrial Design – The Most Robust Reciprocating Air Compressor In Its Class
- Provides higher pressures, better efficiency and longer life
Ready to handle rugged, heavy-duty applications
Quality Components – For Extended Product Life And Continuous Performance.
- Industrial-grade main roller bearings are precision fit for support of all rotating parts
- High-flow, heavy-duty stainless-steel valve system delivers more cfm per horsepower
- Robust intercooler increases compressor efficiency
- Metal intake filter/silencer is superior to plastic
- Heavy-duty stamped-steel belt guard
- Suction valve head unloaders for continuous running air compressors
Simplex compressors are well suited for common applications where only one compressor is needed.
- Magnetic motor starter
- Manual tank drain
- Oil sight glass
- Horizontal or vertical tank configurations available
- Factory oil filled
- Splash lubricated
- ASME air receiver (vertical or horizontal)
- UL approved pressure switch
- OSHA approved totally enclosed belt guard
- ASME approved safety relief valve
- ASME approved discharge air service valve
- Slow V-belt drive
- Factory filled lubricant
- Air-cooled aftercooler
- Magnetic motor starter (Simplex)
- Alternator panel (Duplex)
- Dual control (10-15HP Simplex)
- Low oil level shutdown
- Automatic tank drain
- Tank isolator pads
- No Start-up Kit Required! Factory-filled with RC-1000 lubricant
|Dimensions||90 × 40 × 65 in|
20 – 49 CFM
3/60/230V, 3/60/460V, 3/60/200-208V
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.