Curtis 5HP 80 Gallon CA E57 3Phase Vertical
Ships Factory Direct
For automotive, light industrial and other challenging applications, CA Series compressors are built to last. Components are selected based on durability and performance, ensuring that your CA Series compressor delivers reliable performance in demanding applications. Precision-machined components and a dedication to materials of construction that are meant for real world working conditions further assure long-term durability.
The Most Durable Pump Construction Available – Meticulous Material Selection Ensures Long-Term Reliability.
- 100% cast-iron cylinders and cylinder heads
- Long-lasting, corrosion-resistant crankshaft
- Reduces thermal stress for increased reliability
- Deep-finned cast-iron cylinders and cylinder head for cool operation
- Slow-turning pump increases pump life
- Industrial Design – The Most Robust Reciprocating Air Compressor In Its Class
- Provides higher pressures, better efficiency and longer life
- Ready to handle rugged, heavy-duty applications
- Quality Components – For Extended Product Life And Continuous Performance.
- Industrial-grade main roller bearings are precision fit for support of all rotating parts
- High-flow, heavy-duty stainless-steel valve system delivers more cfm per horsepower
- Robust intercooler increases compressor efficiency
- Metal intake filter/silencer is superior to plastic
- Heavy-duty stamped-steel belt guard
- Suction valve head unloaders for continuous running air compressors
Simplex compressors are well suited for common applications where only one compressor is needed.
- Magnetic motor starter
- Manual tank drain
- Oil sight glass
- Horizontal or vertical tank configurations available
- Factory oil filled
- Splash lubricatedr
- ASME air receiver (vertical or horizontal)r
- UL approved pressure switchr
- OSHA approved totally enclosed belt guardr
- ASME approved safety relief valver
- ASME approved discharge air service valver
- Slow V-belt driver
- Factory filled lubricant
|Dimensions||72 × 60 × 48 in|
1 – 19 CFM
3/60/230V, 3/60/460V, 3/60/200-208V
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.