Palatek 50 HP | 240 Gallon | 3-Phase 200-575V | 125-175 PSI | Open-Encl | TEFC | Wye | DG50
$28,003.00 – $36,319.00
Dependable and efficient: the DG-Series industrial electric direct gear drive air compressor.
Ships Factory Direct
Developed to be dependable and efficient, the DG-Series industrial electric direct gear drive air compressor is another versatile Sullivan-Palatek product. The compressor is a continuous duty, and fluid flooded rotary screw that is directly coupled to the motor for positive alignment. Its compact size makes it the ideal product for smaller industrial settings such as food processing, automotive shops and fabrication workshops.
Features & Benefits
- Microprocessor controller with sequencer, lead-lag and remote monitoring for up to 8 machines
- NEMA 1 ODP premium efficient three phase, 60 Hz, 200/208/230/460 or 575 volt motor
- Motor starter has a NEMA 1 enclosure, 208/230/460/575 volt, with magnetic full voltage (MFV) starter with 110-volt controls, ETL listed, solid state control circuit breaker protection and three phase overload with external reset and phase protection
- The air end, manufactured by Sullivan-Palatek, has advanced rotor design features; oversize radial thrust bearings, and precision working rotary screws that provide virtually no wear
- Protective devises include class 20 solid state overload relay, high temperature and over pressure shutdown switches, and anti-restart pressure switch preventing starting while air compressor is pressurized
- Couplings and drive: compressor is flange mounted to motor C-face for positive alignment and directly coupled for increased efficiency
- Cooling system equipped with double pass air-cooled aftercooler with thermostatic control for maintaining the appropriate oil operating temperature to within 15 degrees of ambient
- Oversized dry type air intake filter with easily replaceable elements
- One-piece lube fill elbow and level sight glass, vented cap for pressure release when removing
- Inlet/check valve features a one-piece housing for dependable performance and complete modulation
|Dimensions||72 × 60 × 48 in|
100 – 199 CFM
3/60/200V, 3/60/208V, 3/60/230V, 3/60/460V, 3/60/575V
125, 150, 175
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.